Information Regarding IADA Accreditation
Fees & Contact Information
To view the IADA Fee Schedule, click here.
If you have questions about the accreditation process, please contact:
Joseph Allan LLC
Step 1: Does your dealership meet the IADA Accreditation Standards?
- Has your dealership been in business for at least 5 years?
- Does your business have a physical, non-residential office?
- Does your dealership meet the minimum sales experience requirements?
- Will your dealership be willing to certify 50% of its brokers within 12 months of becoming IADA Accredited?
- Will your dealership be willing to list all aircraft inventory on Aircraft Exchange?
- Does your dealership carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in Liability insurance?
- Does your dealership carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in Error and Omissions (Professional Liability) insurance?
- Does your dealership agree to abide by the IADA Code of Ethics?
- Is your dealership able to obtain sponsorship from 3 current IADA Accredited Dealers?
Step 2: Obtain Sponsorship
- Seek and obtain sponsorship from 3 current IADA Accredited Dealers.
- Contact the Primary Contact for the dealer to obtain sponsorship prior to listing them on your application.
Step 3: Apply
- Complete the online application form.
- Pay the $500 non-refundable application fee.
Step 4: Sponsor Review
- The IADA Accredited Dealers that were listed on your application will provide detail on the business dealings of your dealership.
- The IADA membership will be notified of your application and will have an opportunity to comment on your application.
- The IADA Membership Committee will meet to review sponsor and member comments and forward a summary to Joseph Allan.
Step 5: Application Review
- Your application will be reviewed by Joseph Allan to ensure that you meet IADA Accreditation Standards.
- You will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate that your dealership meets the IADA Accreditation Standards.
- You will be notified of the results of your application review.
Apply For IADA Dealer Accreditation
NOTE: You can apply for IADA Dealer Accreditation at any time however, we will review applications at the end of December each year. If you apply after December 31st, your application will not be reviewed until the end of the year.