Some 96 percent of IADA dealers do business in North America, 55 percent of dealers operate in Europe, 49 percent are active in Latin America, 46 percent do business in Asia and the Pacific region and 41 percent work in the Middle East and Africa. IADA's dealers consist of the top 12 percent of the world's experts who handle 46 percent of used business aircraft sales. IADA accredited dealers buy and sell more aircraft by dollar volume than the rest of the world’s dealers combined, annually averaging over 1,100 transactions.
International Committee Members
The roster of the IADA International Committee includes professional preowned aircraft transaction professionals from around the world, including:
· Pascal Bachman, Senior Vice President Sales, EMEA, Jetcraft, London
· Kirk Blomgren, Vice President and Director of Aircraft Sales,Meisinger Aviation,Chesterfield, Mo.
· Franco Curiel, Aircraft Sales Director Aerolineas Ejecutivas S.A. de C.V., Toluca, Mexico
· Ted Farid, Chairman, JetHQ Partners, International HQ Dubai, UAE
· Stan Kuliavas, Vice President Sales & Business Development, Levaero Aviation Group, Toronto
· Warren Lovell, Senior Operations Controller, Shepherd Aero,Bellingham, Wash.
· Jeffrey C. Lowe, Director, Asian Sky Group, Hong Kong
· Pat Searle, Executive Sales Director, Elliott Jets, Denver
IADA's AircraftExchange marketing search portal is the only site where every aircraft listed for sale is represented by an IADA-accredited dealer. AircraftExchange enables users to create a confidential dashboard of business jets for sale, filtered based on their features and amenities, class size, age, and price. Users can browse through data-rich listings for available business aircraft. For more info go tohttps://www.AircraftExchange.com.
About the International Aircraft Dealers Association
IADA is a professional trade association formed more than 30 years ago, promoting the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry. To earn accreditation, IADA dealers must meet tough accreditation standards, receive sponsorship from current IADA-accredited aircraft dealers and undergo a formal review process. IADA-accredited aircraft dealers agree to adhere to a strict code of ethics that ensures fully transparent transactions between IADA dealers and aircraft buyers. IADA also represents a variety of IADA-verified product and aviation services members that operate with the highest professional standards in the industry. For more info go tohttps://www.iada.aero.